The NLRA (National Labor Relations Act) in the U.S The main Problems/ Suggestions to solve them Essay Dissertation Help
Dear Sir or Madam,
the due date for the Paper is the 31.01.2017, but I prefer to have it one day in advance. Actually I am working the whole day. Therfore it is only possible to contact me via E-Mail.
For the structure of the Paper I suggest:
– Methodology of this paper
– What is the NLRA ?/ Structure / Key Objectives
– 29 U.S. Code § 158 – Unfair labor practices
– Amendments of the Law
– Any possibility of enforcement?
– Critical view in American Socoety
II. Problems out of Various perspectives
– Exclusions of the NLRA
– The Declining Role of Collective Bargaining
– The Continued Weakling of the right to strike
III. Suggestions to solve the Problems
– Eliminate § 8(b) of the NLRA (For example)
– Modify § 8 (a)- Prohibition of company Unions (For example)
Please do not only focus on the given examples for sources, which you can use.
The most important source below is the first one (From boston college.)
Example for Sources: https://www.bc.edu/content/dam/files/schools/law/lawreviews/journals/bclawr/45_1/03_FMS.htm Very Important!!!!
https://www.nlrb.gov/rights-we-protect (Good Overview)
https://www.truth-out.org/news/item/15368-why-the-national-labor-relations-act-is-a-weak-law-today-and-how-we-can-restore-its-power (Only Additional Information)
If I am satisfied with the work I will pay another 100,- € for the paper.
The question first appeared on