Financial Analyst custom essay
- What does not a Financial Analyst do?
- evaluate the financial situation and generate appropriate reports
- analyze the future prospects of companies
- provide basic accounting services to business clients
- A financial analyst researches only macroeconomic conditions along with company fundamentals to make recommendations. False
3 If you are not an economics major as an undergraduate, you may want to consider studying for the Series 7 and Series 63 exams or participate in the CFA Program. True